Tranquil vibes in a modern paradise
Take in the incredible views from inside the living area, and also while you entertain and relax outdoors on the balcony.
Cook your favourite dishes and serve up your tasty cold beverages in the brand new kitchen, and then kick back and on the comfortable and modern brand new furnishings.
Features one bathroom and a powder room located conveniently downstairs.
Listen to the waves crash against the shoreline from the upstairs master bedroom as you fall asleep at night, or wake up to it in the mornings. Tranquility at it's best!
Just a short walk to the Wilki shops and cafes on Franklin Parade. There is a running and bike track located directly in front of the property that leads all the way up to The Bluff or over to Victor Harbor. Saturday mornings, a Park Run operates from8am along the track, for the active guest. A boat ramp is located 500m up the road on Franklin Parade, near the popular eatery 'Eat at Whalers'.
A climb up the famous Bluff to take in the gorgeous natural scenery of Encounter Bay and beyond is an absolute must do during your stay.
- Lay in bed and watch the waves crashing below.
- This is a delightful 2 Storey Townhouse in a complex providing the use of a tennis court.
- A spacious airconditioned living room opens to a balcony offering panoramic views of Encounter Bay to Granite Island.
- The bottom level has a compact but very workable kitchen with dishwasher, separate laundry & toilet.
- Upstairs are two good sized Bedrooms (main with sea views) both with built in wardrobeand air conditioning, main bathroom, separate toilet, and a small rear balcony.
- A bonus shower room is situated outside at the top of the stairs for a quick shower after your walk or swim.