Unwind and Relax
Unwind Holidays presents:
// P E A C E F U L L - P L A C E //
Address: 9 Ness St, Goolwa Beach
"Peaceful Place" is a lovely, well maintained modern home where you're able to get away from it all, relax and enjoy what Goolwa has to offer, and only an hour's drive from Adelaide.
A 4 minute stroll, with easy beach access, will have you over the dunes & dipping your toes in the water.
At night, the sounds of the waves will lull you to sleep. Beach Gem sleeps 8 (6 adults max) in 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 1, queen bed; Bedroom 2, queen bed; Bedroom 3, 2 x bunk beds.
New & modern furniture, furnishings & appliances have been provided for you to holiday in comfort and style.
Light & spacious open plan living/dining, well appointed kitchen, Puratap, dishwasher and microwave.
Unwind in front of the LCD TV, watch movies, listen to music, read a book, or play some of the board games and puzzles on offer.
R/C air, Gas heating and ceiling fans. 3 Way Bathroom with bath, separate toilet. Good size laundry with washing machine.
Great lawned front yardand back yard.
The backyard is well secured & makes a safe, stress free area for the kids and your 4 legged family member to run and play.
Outdoor setting for 10 & gas bbq in a large undercover entertaining area - great for family and friends.
Please note - safety rail and ladder on 2nd bunk has been fixed to bunk.Goolwa Beach is a beautiful sandy ocean beach. The choice is yours - surf, swim, fish or go cockling.
There is rare on-beach access for 4-W-D adventurers to the Murray Mouth and access to the saltwater Coorong boat ramp. Goolwa river is just around the corner for many water sports.
The many additional activities include:
Bike riding on the Fluerieu bike trail, Whale watching, Paddle Steamers, Wineries / Wine Tasting, Golfing, Arts and Craft shops and Sunday morning markets.
H I G H L I G H T S
- The settlements of Middleton, Port Elliot with the beautiful Horseshoe Bay and Victor Harbor are just a short drive away, offering many further activities and sights for your holiday stay.
- Less than an hours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Goolwa has many lovely Restaurants, cafes & pubs for a counter meal, fish & chips or pizzas, bakeries, 2 golf courses and even a brewery.
T H E - F I N E - P R I N T
- Please note: mandatory Linen & Towel fee NOT included in price - extra $10 per person.
- Please leave the house clean & tidy. We have allowed 2 hours to clean following your stay. If the house is left in a condition where it takes longer than the allocated 2 hours, the extra cleaning charge, by the hour, will come from the bond.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, *subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly NON smoking both inside and outside.
- Sorry no parties.
- Dogs negotiable. (Conditions apply)
- $800 refundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner inspection, refundable within 7-14 days after your stay.
- Credit card fees apply or you can pay to Unwind via EFT
H O W - T O - B O O K
- For a quote: enter your dates and the no of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm.
- We will usually respond right away from your message.
- When booking direct to Unwind: