Unwind Holidays is delighted to welcome you to:
// LANGHORNE CREEK ESTATE 'VINEYARD ESTATE' //
A beautiful homestead that can accommodate a large group of people, up to 24 sleeping. Perfect for your family reunion, birthday parties or small wedding.
The two living spaces can be booked together or separately, with one side being half the price, if you have a smaller party. Each side sleeps 12 and comes fully equipped with all the amenities, such as a kitchen, bathrooms, common living spaces and washer/dryers. Can be rented with linen at a small extra fee.
Langhorne Creek Estate is divided into two sections-
Guest Wing is air-contiditoned and heated with four bedrooms, three ensuites, kitchen and lounge are along with an outdoor undercover barbecue are which make for easy entertaining.
Vineyard House features five bedrooms, two bathrooms (one is an ensuite), open plan kitchen, dining room, rumpus room, television and outdoor setup.
The sections can be hired separately or together for larger groups.
The large outdoor entertainment area can fit up to 50 people undercover. There is also a large uncovered grass area that is enclosed by a fence, perfect for children to play in.
GUEST WING BEDDING CONFIGURATION
- Bedroom 1 has a Queen with an ensuite
- Bedroom 2 has a Queen with an ensuite
- Bedroom 3 has a Queen with an ensuite
- Bedroom 4 has a Tribunk and a Double Sofa bed
VINEYARD HOUSE BEDDING CONFIGURATION
- Bedroom 1 has a queen with an ensuite,
- Bedroom 2 has a Queen and a single,
- Bedroom 3 has a single and a trundle,
- Bedroom 4 has two singles and
- Bedroom 5 has a queen bed.
There are 2 bathrooms, a fully functional kitchen, a washer/dryer, and access to a shared recreational room. There are also three televisions and DVD player in the living room.
- Every booking will receive a complimentary
- bottle of red and of white, made from the grapes of the very vineyard surrounding you.
- The outdoor entertainment area comes equipped with a large BBQ and enough table and chairs to comfortably suit your party needs.
- The Estate is located in a prime area for local growers and farmers to sell their food.
- We are able to provide food such as locally produced bacon, eggs, fresh fruit and vegetables (season dependent) for guests.
- For catering options, we recommend Simply Delicious Food, run by Kate Ness. We can send you their delicious menu.
A lovely homestead consisting of two separate living spaces that can be booked together or separately. It is nestled among gum trees in Langhorne Creek, surrounded by acres of grape vines. It is the ideal place to relax and spend time with family and friends.
THE FINE PRINT
- On long weekends, a minimum of 3 days is required for a booking.
- It may be important to note that Marandoo Estate Homestead is located in the middle of an active Vineyard. During peak times of the year, there may be a heightened activity of workers on the vineyard, as growing agriculture is a 24/7 job.
- Linen is not included in the initial booking but can be added for a fee of $15 per guest
- If you choose to only book one half of the property, the other side will be closed off. You will still have complete access to the outdoor areas and the retreat.
- Due to the popularity of this apartment, we don't hold dates.
- To secure your dates, we require a deposit.
- For a quote: enter your dates and the no of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm.