Gorgeous and lavish house perfect for a larger group located in North Adelaide.
This luxurious and classy four-bedroom home is perfectly placed in the North Adelaide Cathedral precinct with an easy walking distance to all major Adelaide events.
The Adelaide Oval is at the end of this quiet one-way street. Cross the bridge and you will reach the Festival centre, Convention centre and into the city to Rundle Mall.
You are spoilt with great choices of restaurants, cafes and bars along OConnell street or across North Terrace into the Peel street and Leigh street precincts.
Stroll to the cricket and AFL, and as well as enjoy the beauty of the Adelaide Parklands and golf course. Wander across the footbridge, and you're in the heart of the Adelaide CBD. Also, the property is in easy walking distance of North Adelaide's O'Connell and Melbourne Street dining and shopping precincts.
- Two bedrooms, Main is large with a study area and have access to a balcony
- Large open plan kitchen/dine/living room
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Parquetry flooring
- Two further bedrooms, one with a Queen bed, the other with two singles, another bathroom and a third toilet.
- Garage -We have a one-car garage with the house
- Small rear yard with entertainment area
Other things to note
We specialise in short-term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or SMS & we will answer all your queries.