INCREDIBLE HORSESHOE BAY VIEWS | WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING | RECENTLY REFURBISHED
Unwind Holidays presents:
// T H E - D O L P H I N S - B E A C H F R O N T no.4 //
Address: 4/10 Strangways Tce, Port Elliot.
A modern ground floor apartment overlooking the popular Horseshoe Bay. Enjoy the view from the living room. Take short beach and coastal walks. Enjoy a coffee at the Flying Fish. Cycle along the scenic coastal bikeway. Take a heritage train trip (in season). Watch for Whales (June to September.) Visit the Southern Vales -wine tasting.
It comprises a lounge with TV, dining table, a recently renovated modern kitchen with with fridge, mircrowave, stove, oven, electric frypan, coffee machine, toaster and kettle. The unit has a split system air - conditioner.
H I G H L I G H T S
- The main bedroom which offers a view of the sea has a queen sized bed.
- Guests can enjoy going to sleep with a sound of waves breaking on the shore.
- The bathroom has a shower and washbasin.
- There is an allocated carport for guests who stay in unit 4 of the Dolphins.
- Less than an hours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Plenty of room for the mates, the kids or a couple of families.
- Book one ortwo apartments in the same block.
- Quality linen and towels are included in the total cleaning price. This includes; fresh sheets, quilts, pillow covers, bath towels and kitchen tea towels.
- Self Check-in time is 2 pm and check out time is 10 am. Unless prior arrangements are made, *subject to availability
- NON SMOKING property both inside and outside.
- Sorry not suitable for pets.
- No parties or events.
- With respect to our neighbour's, strict No Noise policy between 10 pm and 8 am
- A refundable bond is required per booking.
- A modern shared washing machine and dryer are located downstairs in the laundry.
Unwind Holidays - RELAX | EXPERIENCE | ENJOY
We specialise in short-term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact our friendly booking team via phone, email or SMS & we will answer all your queries.
BRIMMING WITH POSSIBILITIES
Fancy catching a glimpse of a whale in its natural habitat? Want to satisfy your inner history buff? Or are you simply content with a glass of wine, gazing out at the sunset? Whatever tickles your fancy, the Fleurieu Peninsula delivers!
Pack the brood and hit the road to SAs most respected region. With world-class food and wine, native wildlife and fauna, breathtaking reserves and surf beaches, you'll commit to memory every minute of your time in this magnificent locale!
Complemented with a stay at one ofUnwind Holidays contemporary apartments, you'll be thoroughly pleased with this coastal calling!
H O W - T O - B O O K
- Due to popular demand, we do not hold dates, the booking is not confirmed until deposit is paid.
- We require a 50% deposit, the remaining is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- For a quote: enter your dates and the number of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm.
- Payment can be made via Master Card, Visa or Direct Deposit.
- Credit Card surcharge applies
Would you like to escape to Dolphins Apartment? Start the booking process
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Machine
- Laundry: Free Communal Laundry available
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms