Riverside Shack at its best
Unwind Holidays is delighted to welcome you to:
// R I V E R A N Y A //
Address: 16 Tolmer St, Wellington
Located in the tranquil river town of Wellington, this could be your very own and much-deserved sanctuary from a busy schedule!
Nestled amongst a myriad of established trees and large grassed areas, the solid brick holiday home has a generous open plan living area with a modern kitchen and adjoining meals and living area with combustion heater and ducted air conditioning. There are 3 bedrooms all with ensuite to accommodate family and friends.
Down at the water edge is a protected bay created by willows on either side and a jetty to moore a boat. Ideal for swimming, skiing, boating or just relaxing.
The riverbank can be used to ski from and is reasonably easy to tie up a boat on the bank.
The jetty is currently under maintenance but will be available in the future
*Children must be under strict supervision at all times*
- Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen Bed + Ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 x singles + Ensuite
- Bedroom 3 - 1 x single, 1 x trundle + Ensuite
Wellington - Gateway to Lake Alexandrina
Located 105 km south-east of Adelaide, Wellington is a small settlement on the banks of the River Murray.On the northern side of the Wellington Ferry, you'll discover the beautifully restored Pangarinda Arboretum. Perfect for nature lovers and bird watchers it's a great place to see how nature can be restored to a damaged environment.
Things to do:
Monarto Open Range Zoo
Ngarkart Conservation Park
- Hire a canoe or kayak and paddle your way through the secluded backwaters of the Murray River. For the adventurous, speed-boating, jet-skiing and water-skiing are always fun pursuits.
- Famous for wild-caught Coorong Mullet this region also produces cheeses, great wines and virgin olive oil and other artisan food products.
Coorong - One of Australias most iconic parks, the Coorong, is a 130-kilometre expanse of saltwater lagoons and striking scenery.
THE FINE PRINT
- Property not suitable for children due to the open dam
- 2-night min stay
- A refundable bond is required per booking
- Unfortunately, no WiFi at this time
- Contact our friendly bookings team from Unwind Holidays for enquiries and property details.
- Due to the popularity of this shack, we don't hold dates.
- To secure your dates, we require a 25% deposit.
- Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning: Living Room only
- Bathroom: 1 ensuite for each bedroom
- Bedrooms: 3
- Boat Parking
- Crockery and Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans: in bedrooms
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Ground Floor
- Long-term renters welcome
- Microwave Oven
- Pantry Basics
- No Smoking Rooms
- Waterfront: Riverfront
Get a quote
King Single (1)
Read 1 review
posted by guests of this property